Birthday Cake FroYo Chips
- 1/2 Cup plain Greek Yogurt
- Birthday Cake Almond butter
- Mix 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt with 4 tbsp of Birthday Cake Protein Almond Spread
- Spoon the mixture into a squeeze bottle or small plastic bag (cut corner of bag for easy piping)
- Pipe small drops onto a small sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Freeze overnight and Enjoy!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes
Holiday season is in full effect, and we can’t think of a better way to celebrate than with this high-protein Pumpkin Muffin recipe! During the holidays you want to stay true to your fitness goals, but also want to try all the treats! These macro-friendly muffins are made with Buff Bake’s low-sugar, gluten free, and hormone free protein for a flavor that satisfies your sweet tooth while keeping you on track!