Chocolate Protein Muffins
- 1 cup flour
- 2/3 cup sugar (or preferred sweetener)
- 1/2 cup Cocoa powder
- 1 Serving Buff Bake Chocolate Shakes & Baking Powder
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup Coconut oil
- 1/2 cup Milk of choice
- 3 large Eggs
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C). Line a muffin pan with 12 parchment paper liners or silicone muffin liners.
- In a large bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, protein powder, baking powder.
- Stir in the melted coconut oil and milk. Whisk in the eggs and vanilla. Fold in the chocolate chips last.
- Scoop the batter evenly into the muffin cups, ⅔ full. Bake for about 25 minutes, until the tops are golden and an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes
Holiday season is in full effect, and we can’t think of a better way to celebrate than with this high-protein Pumpkin Muffin recipe! During the holidays you want to stay true to your fitness goals, but also want to try all the treats! These macro-friendly muffins are made with Buff Bake’s low-sugar, gluten free, and hormone free protein for a flavor that satisfies your sweet tooth while keeping you on track!