Chocolate Protein Muffins
- 1 cup flour
- 2/3 cup sugar (or preferred sweetener)
- 1/2 cup Cocoa powder
- 1 Serving Buff Bake Chocolate Shakes & Baking Powder
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup Coconut oil
- 1/2 cup Milk of choice
- 3 large Eggs
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C). Line a muffin pan with 12 parchment paper liners or silicone muffin liners.
- In a large bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, protein powder, baking powder.
- Stir in the melted coconut oil and milk. Whisk in the eggs and vanilla. Fold in the chocolate chips last.
- Scoop the batter evenly into the muffin cups, ⅔ full. Bake for about 25 minutes, until the tops are golden and an inserted toothpick comes out clean.