Buff Bake's Pumpkin High-Protein Muffins
Holiday season is in full effect, and we can’t think of a better way to celebrate than with this high-protein Pumpkin Muffin recipe! The holidays can be tough when it comes to smart food choices. There are so many delicious treats, but you want to stick to your fitness goals. These macro-friendly muffins are made with Buff Bake’s low-sugar, gluten free, and hormone free protein for a flavor that satisfies your sweet tooth while keeping you on track!
Buff Bake's Pumpkin Protein Muffin Recipe:
Servings: 12 Muffins
Serving Size: 1
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 large eggs
- 2 scoops of Buff Bake Vanilla or Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
How to make this high-protein recipe:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add oats to a blender or food processor until a flour forms (about 10 seconds).
- Add the pumpkin, Greek yogurt, eggs, Buff Bake’s protein powder, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, baking powder, and baking soda and blend again until well combined.
- Distribute into 12 muffin liners (or regular muffin liners that are greased).
- Bake for 20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Now enjoy your delicious and healthy protein muffins!
Want to share your protein muffin baking skills? Post a photo of your Buff Bake Pumpkin Muffins on Instagram and tag us @BuffBake!