Includes ONE jar of White Chocolate and a 12 pack box of White Chocolate Protein Cookies
- 1/2 cup unsweetened plain almond milk
- 3/4 Tbsp chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp White Chocolate peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup (or sub coconut sugar or stevia to taste)
- 1/2 cup gluten free rolled oats
- Sliced banana
- Flaxseed meal or additional chia seed
- White Chocolate Protein Cookie
- More White Chocolate PB
- To a mason jar or small bowl add almond milk, chia seeds, peanut butter, and maple syrup (or other sweetener) and stir with a spoon to combine. The peanut butter doesn't need to be completely mixed with the almond milk (doing so leaves swirls of peanut butter to enjoy the next day).
- Add oats and stir a few more times, then press down with a spoon to ensure all oats have been moistened and are immersed in almond milk.
- Cover securely with a lid or plastic wrap and set in the refrigerator overnight (or for at least 6 hours).
- The next day, open and enjoy as is, or garnish with desired toppings (see options above).
- Overnight oats will keep in the refrigerator for up to 2 days, though best within the first 12-24 hours.