Includes ONE jar of Unicorn Almond Spread.
- 1/4 cup strawberries
- 1/4 cup coconut cream
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- Unicorn Almond Butter
- Dried strawberries
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Puree in a food processor 1/4 cup strawberries, 1/4 cup coconut cream and one tablespoon of maple syrup until mixture is smooth and pink.
- Combine melted coconut oil, almond butter and remaining one tablespoon of maple syrup in a separate bowl.
- Pour onto parchment lined baking sheet and spread in an even thin layer. Spoon strawberry-cream mixture on top. Use toothpick to swirl both layers together.
- Sprinkle with dried strawberries and sprinkles. Freeze overnight and enjoy!