Includes ONE jar of White Chocolate PB, 4 White Chocolate Cookies, 4 White Chocolate Single Serves!
1/3 cup coconut oil
3/4 cup coconut palm sugar
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 vanilla bean scraped
1/2 cup buff bake white chocolate peanut butter
1 cup oat flour
1/2 cup vanilla protein
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
1. In mixing bowl melt coconut oil.
2. Add in the sugars and mix until light and fluffy.
3. Add in the egg, vanilla extract, and the scraped caviar from the vanilla bean. Mix until combined. Add in the peanut butter and mix until combined.
4. In another bowl add the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Whisk together. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Mix slowly until combined and you have dough! Fold in the white chocolate chips.
5. Spoon the dough onto some plastic wrap and wrap completely. Place in refrigerator to chill for about 2 hours or overnight.
6. Once dough is completely chilled scoop dough and roll into 1 inch balls placing onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper, or sprayed with baking spray. Bake for about 12 minutes or until the edges are just turning golden brown.
7. Allow to cool on the pan for about 5 minutes then remove to continue cooling on a wire rack.
Serve and enjoy!