Chocolate Fudge Protein Brownies
- 1 cup overripe mashed banana or applesauce
- 2/3 cup nut butter of choice
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 scoop of Buff Bake Chocolate Shakes & Baking Powder
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup, honey, or agave
- *optional mini chocolate chips, crushed walnuts, etc.
FROSTING INGREDIENTS (Optional):
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 4-8 tsp pure maple syrup
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 4 tsp milk of choice
- 3/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325 F. Line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, stir until completely smooth, and spread into the prepared pan. Bake on the center rack 20-25 minutes.
- To make the frosting, blend all frosting ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Allow for the brownies to cool for 30-40 minutes before frosting.
- Once cut, the brownies can either be stored in the fridge for 2-3 days or in the freezer for up to a month.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.