Chocolate Chip Berry Pancakes 🍓
- 2 tbsp Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter
- 1 Scoop Buff Bake Vanilla Shakes & Baking Powder
- 1/2 Cup Oats (Blended – or 1/4 Cup Oat Flour)
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Egg White
- 1/4 Cup Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
- 1 TB Unsweetened Coconut Milk (or milk of choice)
- Strawberries, Blackberries and Blueberries
- Blend oats in a blender or magic bullet.
- Stir dry ingredients together.
- Add wet ingredients and mix well (batter will be thick).
- Heat pan on medium heat. Spray with nonstick spray and slowly spoon or ladle batter into pan.
- Cook time will vary, mine took about a minute and 30 seconds before I flipped them.
- Top with Chocolate Chip PB and Fresh berries
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.