Chocolate Banana Protein Muffins 🍫🍌
- 3-4 Ripe Bananas
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1tbsp coconut oil
- 1 eggs
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup Buff Bake Vanilla Shakes & Baking Powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line 12 cup muffin tin with cupcake liners. Set aside.
- In a bowl, add ripe bananas, honey, vanilla, coconut oil, and 1 egg. Mix until well combined.
- Add the whole wheat flour, vanilla protein powder, baking soda and salt. Mix until well combined then fold in chocolate chips.
- Divide batter evenly into muffin tin and bake for 20 minutes or until tooth pick comes out clean. Let cool and then frost with Buff Bake Chocolate Chip Protein Peanut Spread.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes
Holiday season is in full effect, and we can’t think of a better way to celebrate than with this high-protein Pumpkin Muffin recipe! During the holidays you want to stay true to your fitness goals, but also want to try all the treats! These macro-friendly muffins are made with Buff Bake’s low-sugar, gluten free, and hormone free protein for a flavor that satisfies your sweet tooth while keeping you on track!