Chocolate Banana Protein Muffins 🍫🍌
- 3-4 Ripe Bananas
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1tbsp coconut oil
- 1 eggs
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup Buff Bake Vanilla Shakes & Baking Powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line 12 cup muffin tin with cupcake liners. Set aside.
- In a bowl, add ripe bananas, honey, vanilla, coconut oil, and 1 egg. Mix until well combined.
- Add the whole wheat flour, vanilla protein powder, baking soda and salt. Mix until well combined then fold in chocolate chips.
- Divide batter evenly into muffin tin and bake for 20 minutes or until tooth pick comes out clean. Let cool and then frost with Buff Bake Chocolate Chip Protein Peanut Spread.