Thank you @basicswithbails for this delicious recipe made with our Birthday Cake Almond Butter 💕
- 1 1/2 cup almond four
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsb brown sugar (or Golden Monkfruit 1:1 Sugar Substitute)
-1/4 powdered sugar (or Classic Monkfruit Powdered Sugar Substitute)
-1/4 cup coconut butter (Nutiva Coconut Manna)
- 1/4 Oil (Nutiva Coconut Oil)
- 1/4 Buff Bake Birthday Cake Almond Spread
-2 large eggs
-2 tbsp water
-1/4 cup melted coconut butter (Nutiva Coconut Manna)
- 2 tbsp Oil (Nutiva Coconut Oil)
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar (or Classic Monkfruit Powdered Sugar Substitute)
Combine almond flower, baking soda, salt, brown sugar, powdered sugar in a medium bowl then set aside. In a separate large bowl mix together coconut butter, oil, Birthday Cake Almond Spread, 2 eggs and water. Combine dry with wet ingredients.
Fill donut pan right to the top with batter. Cook for 10-15 minutes at 350°F Do not overcook or they will be super dry. Undercook slightly if anything.