Birthday Cake Bread
- 2 bananas.
- 2 eggs.
- 1/4 cup Birthday Cake Almond Butter
- 1/2 cup almond milk.
- 2 scoop Buff Bake Vanilla Shakes and Baking Powder
- 1/4 cup coconut palm sugar.
- 1/3 cup brown rice flour.
- 2 tsp baking powder.
- 3 tbsp sprinkles.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Combine all the ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Pour batter into a loaf pan lined with parchment paper or sprayed with non stick cooking spray.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out from the center clean.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes
Holiday season is in full effect, and we can’t think of a better way to celebrate than with this high-protein Pumpkin Muffin recipe! During the holidays you want to stay true to your fitness goals, but also want to try all the treats! These macro-friendly muffins are made with Buff Bake’s low-sugar, gluten free, and hormone free protein for a flavor that satisfies your sweet tooth while keeping you on track!