Pumpkin Bundt Cake Pumpkin Spice
Includes ONE jar of Pumpkin Spice.
4 scoops vanilla protein powder
1/2 cup coconut palm sugar
2 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
1 tbsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 cup almond flour
1/4 cup oat flour
1 cup pumpkin purée
1/4 cup egg whites
1/4 cup Pumpkin Spice BuffBake
1 cup almond milk
2 tbsp coconut oil
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix until smooth.
3. Spray a mini bundt cake pan and pour the batter into each mold.
4. Bake for 23-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool.
5. Flip them out and top with a cream cheese icing made by combining 4oz low fat cream cheese, 1/4 tbsp almond milk, 1/4 cup zero calorie sweetener, 1/2 tsp vanilla extract and 1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder.
6. Top with more Pumpkin Spice BuffBake and enjoy.
*All orders received before 2:00 PST Monday-Friday ship same day!*