We know you care about the quality of what you put in your body because we do too! That is why we use only the highest quality, most pure and nourishing ingredients we can find to keep you fueled and feeling great!
We believe in transparency (especially when it comes to our foods!), so below is a complete list of the ingredients we use in all of our Buff products. Check out all of the goodness we pack into our products:
- Natural Whey Protein Powder: is an incredible and complete protein source that contains all 9 essential amino acids of a perfect protein and is low in lactose content.
- Organic Coconut Palm Sugar: Unlike refined sugars, coconut sugar contains loads of healthful vitamins and minerals including Iron, Zinc, Calcium and Potassium, along with some short chain fatty acids, polyphenols and antioxidants. It also contains a fiber called Inulin, which gives coconut sugar a log glycemic index.
- Hemp Seed: Factoid- hemp "seeds" are actually considered a fruit! More importantly, they are an incredible vegan source of protein, naturally rich in Omega-3 AND Omega-6 fatty acids, full of disease-fighting, plant-based phytonutrients and anti-aging antioxidants such as vitamin E and chocked full of zinc, calcium, phosphorous, magnesium and iron.
- Chia Seeds: Chia seeds have recently gained attention as an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acid. They are also an excellent source of fiber at 10 grams per ounce (about 2 tablespoons), and contain protein and minerals including as iron, calcium, magnesium and zinc.
- Flax Seed: Flaxseeds (also called linseeds) are a rich source of micronutrients, dietary fiber, manganese, vitamin B1, and the essential fatty acid alpha-linolenic acid, also known as ALA or omega-3. Research has found evidence to suggest that flaxseed can also help lower the risk of diabetes, cancer, and heart disease.
- Dutch Unsweetened Cocoa: A 2 tbsp. serving of cocoa contains just 25 calories and 1.5 g of fat. It also provides you with 3.6 g of fiber, which is 14 percent of the daily value, and 8 percent of the daily value of iron and 14 percent of the daily value of magnesium. Cocoa has also been found to have many antidepressant qualities.
- Dark Chocolate Chips: Our quality dark chocolate is rich in Fiber, Iron, Magnesium, Copper, Manganese and several other vitamins and minerals. Its also a great source of antioxidants.
- Organic Shredded Coconut: Shredded coconut also contains heart health fatty acids as well as essential minerals, including manganese and selenium. Both minerals activate enzymes, including antioxidants that your cells need for protection from the damage caused by free radicals.
- Cinnamon: In addition to it lovely and brain stimulating scent, cinnamon's essential oils also qualify it as an "anti-microbial" food, and cinnamon has been studied for its ability to help stop the growth of bacteria as well as fungi, including the commonly problematic yeast Candida.
- Coconut Flour: Our high quality and delicious coconut flour is gluten-free, has a low glycemic index, is high in fiber and healthy fats, and a great source of several important vitamins and minerals.
- Almond Butter: Almonds and almond butter are nutritional powerhouses that contain significant amounts of protein, calcium, fiber, magnesium, folic acid, potassium, and vitamin E. Almond butter has extremely low saturated fat content and is rich in monounsaturated fats making it a heart-healthy choice.
- Peanut Butter: Our peanut butter has 3 mg of the powerful antioxidant vitamin E, 49 mg of bone-building magnesium, 208 mg of muscle-friendly potassium, and 0.17 mg of immunity-boosting vitamin B6. Research shows that eating peanuts can decrease your risk of heart disease, diabetes, and other chronic health conditions.
- Almond Milk: Most people have no idea that Almond milk is more beneficial and nutritious than ordinary dairy milk, due to the fact that it contains much more nutrients and it has not been subjected to the same processing. It is also an ideal alternative for those who are lactose intolerant or have allergies to soy.
- Organic Coconut Oil: Coconut Oil Contains a Unique Combination of Fatty Acids With Powerful Medicinal Properties, it increase Your Energy Expenditure, Helping You Burn More Fat. Additionally, the Lauric Acid in Coconut Oil Can Kill Bacteria, Viruses and Fungi, Helping to Stave Off Infections.The list goes on and on!
- Organic Blueberries: A bonified superfood, these little berries rank the highest of any fruit for antioxidants, and one cup delivers 14% of the recommended daily dose of fiber and nearly a quarter of the recommended daily intake of vitamin C.
- Organic Strawberries: Packed with vitamins, fiber, and particularly high levels of antioxidants known as polyphenols, strawberries are among the top 20 fruits in antioxidant capacity and are a good source of manganese and potassium. Just one serving provides more vitamin C than an orange.
- Peanuts: Peanuts are rich in monounsaturated fats and are a good sources of vitamin E, niacin, folate, protein and manganese. In addition, peanuts provide resveratrol, the phenolic antioxidant also found in red grapes and red wine.