October 04, 2018
- 1/4 cup raw oats
- 1/4 cup cottage cheese
- 1/2 scoop Buff Bake Vanilla Shakes & Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- Blend all the ingredients until a batter forms.
- Pour over a hot griddle.
- Flip when the edges start browning.
- Top with Buff Bake Chocolate Chip Peanut Spread and your favorite topping.
September 18, 2018
Flourless Birthday Cake Bars
• 1 cup Buff Bake Birthday Cake Nut Butter
• 2 large eggs
• 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
• ⅔ cup coconut palm sugar
• 3 tablespoons almond flour
• 1 teaspoon baking soda
• pinch of teaspoon sea salt
Preheat your oven to 350ºF and spray a 9×9 inch cake pan with coconut oil cooking spray.
Mix all wet ingredients until combined. In a separate bowl combine all dry ingredients and mix well.
Add dry ingredients to wet and mix until combined. Add in sprinkles and mix again. Your batter should have a cookie dough consistency.Transfer dough into a 9×9 inch pan and use your fingers or a spatula to evenly spread out into the pan. Bake at 350ºF for 20-25 minutes.
Let cool for at least 30 minutes before cutting and serving.
September 04, 2018
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- Add 1 tbsp of Buff Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter to the center of the mug.
- Microwave on high 1-1:30 minute