Vanilla Protein Pancakes
- 2 Scoops Buff Bake Vanilla Shakes & Baking Protein
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1 Tsp Baking powder
- 1 Tbsp Coconut sugar (or low-calorie sweetener)
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup choice of milk
- ½ Tsp Vanilla extract
- Preheat a waffle iron and coat with cooking spray. In a medium bowl, mix together the protein powder, coconut flour, baking powder, and coconut sugar.
- Add the eggs, almond milk and vanilla extract to the dry mixture; stir until thoroughly combined and batter forms.
- Place ¼ cup batter into each well of the waffle iron. Cook for 4 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve immediately, topped with maple syrup and fresh berries.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.