Cinnamon Roll Peanut Butter Pumpkin Muffins 🎃
- 1 1/2 cups white whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 egg whites
- 1/2 cup Cinnamon Roll peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 heaping cup pumpkin puree
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a large bowl. Make a well in the center and add the egg whites, Cinnamon Roll peanut butter, honey, vanilla and pumpkin puree. Mix the wet ingredients until combined and then stir into the dry ingredients. The batter will be thick!
- Line a muffin tin with muffin liners - spray with cooking spray - and distribute the batter evenly.
- Bake at 350 for 18-22 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.