Buff Bake Peanut Butter cups only require three ingredients! Let us know what you think when you make them
-Buff Bake Chocolate Chip Peanut Spread
-Buff Bake White Chocolate Peanut Spread
-1/2 Chocolate Chips
-2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- Line muffin tin w/ silicone liners, set aside.
- Combine 1/2 cup of chocolate chips and 2 tbsp coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl and cook on high in 15 second intervals, stirring well in between each session. Heat until smooth.
- Measure 1 tsp of the melted chocolate and place into each silicone cup. Using the back of the measuring spoon, gently push the chocolate up the sides of the silicone cup.
- Place in freezer for 15 min.
- Scoop 3 tsp of Buff Bake peanut butter into each muffin cup. Place in freezer for 15 min.
- Repeat step 3. Once complete, place in freezer overnight and enjoy!